Our new free online drama experience
Based on the theme Rainforest, KS2 humanities
A fun-packed interactive experience for students to enjoy.
Theatre31 have been busy creating through lockdown and we have ready-made drama workshops that can be delivered straight into your classroom.
Tropical Tours, based on Rainforest theme, includes six fun and engaging characters played by our professional Facilitators. As the experience unfolds, our theatre-based tasks and imaginative story line promise to enthral young people as they are taken on a magical journey through the rainforest, acquiring knowledge based on this KS2 curriculum theme.
A fully accessible package, Tropical Tours includes two pre-filmed drama workshops. By the end of the sessions, your class will have created their very own feature film, all from behind their desks and in a socially distanced environment.
The workshops include COVID-19-secure, individually wrapped packages of props, costumes, scripts and more. Most importantly, no digital expertise are required and the Theatre31 team will be on hand to fully guide you through the process if needs be.
Schools can share results, so that families and the rest of the school can enjoy the show!
Theatre31 provides the props, framework and 1-2-1 support beforehand if required, enabling a fun and easy process:
- Pre filmed workshops – no zoom or fancy digital kit required
- Prepared props delivered to your doorstep to excite and enchant your class (packed in a COVID-19 secure way)
- Drama based tasks that are imaginative and directed to your curriculum
- Most importantly – done from behind a desk and facing front
- 1-2-1 support with you directly if required from our small and friendly team
- We deliver your student’s very own feature film. We do the editing and hard work in the background making it look beautiful, so you do not have to.
- Share your classes’ film with parents and peers for all to enjoy.
Contact us today, and book Tropical Tours for your KS2 students: