Take your students on a journey deep into the rainforest with Tropical Tours, our tailor made drama workshops. Originally created for a home schooling environment, this fully accessible package includes two pre-filmed drama workshops and content based on the theme of the rainforest in the KS2 curriculum.
Your students will be guided through the experience by six fun and engaging characters (played by professional performers) and encouraged to take on a range of theatre-based tasks to spark their imagination. By the end of the session, the storyline will be complete and your class will have created their very own feature film.
And as we continue to live through uncertain times, the Tropical Tours package also includes Covid-19 secure individually wrapped packages of props, costumes, scripts and more. You don’t need any digital expertise and we’re just a call or email away if you need any extra guidance.
Your Tropical Tours package includes:
- Pre-filmed workshops. No Zoom, no complicated kit.
- Props delivered to your doorstep
- Imaginative drama based tasks that are geared towards your curriculum
- 1-2-1 support from our friendly, approachable team
- Your student’s very own feature film, edited and packaged up after the workshop, which can be shared with parents and peers alike.
“Our children’s enjoyment and delight was infectious as they embarked upon their rainforest journey; they were completely captivated by the performer’s and drama tasks.” Danielle Hall, Assistant Head, Halfway Houses Primary School, Sheppey
How to Book
Email Amy Riley, Outreach Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tropical Tours is a Theatre31 project.