Artsmark and Arts Award
Are you on an Artsmark journey?
Are you looking to engage your students in creative activities to achieve Arts Award?
Theatre31 is an Artsmark Partner, and we support schools working towards Artsmark, as well as those that currently hold Artsmark status. We believe drama and improvisation should play a central role in every young person’s creative education and we offer support, guidance and practical activities to help schools make this a reality and embed creativity into their everyday culture.
As an Artsmark Partner, Theatre31 has a specifically designed schools programme for you to engage with including:
- Taster drama-based workshops – either online or in person
- Live theatre shows – offering touring professional shows live in your learning environment
- Specially created projects for your young people – culminating in performance opportunities
- Specialist advice and guidance on drama and how to use this to enhance creativity, self-expression and communication for your students with confidence
- CPD opportunities for teachers and peers
- Direct funding for masterclasses delivered in your school by industry professionals, targeted specifically at your students creative learning needs.
- Direct funding opportunities for your school to achieve Artsmark (Medway based schools only)
- Direct funding for individuals to become Arts Award Advisors
We are experts in theatre and co-creation
At the heart of our practice is co-creation, where young people collaborate with artists, celebrating young people and their identity and creativity. Theatre31 strives to create theatre-based opportunities for all young people, whatever their socio-economic background and curates its programme of activities with a youth led voice.
Drop us a line
To talk to us about us about Artsmark and Arts Award and how might assist in your journey, please contact Michelle Boakes, our Project Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
Theatre31 is proud to be an